A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Free Grab Rides when you use UOB YOLO card during Weekends. :-)

Eat. Drink. Play. Repeat. Because You Only Live Once.:



'via Blog this'



Free Grab Rides when you use UOB YOLO card during Weekends. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I kinda agree with this honestly. My original logic is that the girl is simply asking about Apoo and the kid answers about him, then adds the "we should run away" because of the other numbers. Also want wallet functions in Singapore

    ReplyDelete