A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Savings for a Family of Four - Updates on 3rd Jan

Hi everyone,

As I was reading my own blog especially on this article, I realize how bad the post was which does not really provide enough info for all of you. Therefore, I am showing you an excel sheet which helps to consolidate all the expenses and savings that I got for the year. It is for your reference and I urge you to do the same. I will update this as time goes.

Happy saving (through credit cards) :-) and Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment